Friday, November 14, 2008

I love dirty talking phone sex.

Happy Friday! To Celebrate the weekend, I made this sexy collage of Me.





Hi Sexy,


I love dirty talking phone sex. I love hearing your excitement grow as I am rubbing my pussy for you. Can you hear how wet I am? Does it turn you on when I gasp with pleasure? I can't help but thrust my hips as I rub my vibe against my swollen clit.

If you are as horny as I am...

Are you?

Would you like to masturbate with me? Pick up the phone sexy. I want to get off with you.


Licks & Moans,

Tina
1-866-400-1645

PS. Check out my sexy friends blog posts: Princess Allyson writes about a dirty phone sex sissy and gives A shout out to prissy little assboy. Cherry of choice writes about Cherry's weekly chocie of role plays: "Rode them cowboys to death". Sexy Hot MILF kinky Ezzie brags in her blog about how I love to be your phone sex mommy. Beautiful cuckold Whitney does a great job writing about How to Have Phone Sex Explained By Whitney. Mistress Veronica has a hot blog called PinkPanties.Org and she writes about something she loves on her post tittled Mistress Veronica loves cross dressers. As you can read, I am in the company of many sexy,intelligent and talented Ladies.