Friday, January 9, 2009

Erotic Phone Fantasy with Tina From Lap to Phone! I will do anything for your bone!




Hey Sexy,

I am having so much sex at the moment and I am loving it! I am one of the most popular girls at the Gentleman's club that I dance at and I love the added bonus that I give the guys my toll free number and not only do they become customers of the club but they also pay me for
adult phone chat. I love when I give a guy a dirty lap dance one night at the club and he calls for an erotic role-play on another. So, the other day, this guy that comes in to the club regularly said, I heard from Carl you offer phone sex (of course he wants to know if there is any other services that I might offer on the side) ;) I whispered in his ear about phone sex, while grinding on his lap. Then I started talking really dirty to him. He came real hard and gave me a sweet tip. The next day he called me and we had a really hot phone fuck. I guess you can say from Lap to Phone Tina will do anything for your bone!


Licks & Moans,

Tina
1-866-400-1645

Friends:
Forced Fem & Forced Bi role-play with Princess Allyson. I know you will love your Mangina!
Cherry: Beautiful Firm Breasts
Layla: SPH Hot Line 1-866-410-6976
Tease and Denial with Miss Roxy!
Tammy: Cum here you dirty anal whore I will pound your ass!
Mistress Veronica will laugh at your little dick, Small Penis Humiliation phone sex Call 1-866-438-2345
Phone Fantasy Fuck Toy Whitney Needs Cock