Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thanks Bobby! I love being your little dancing cock tease!



Bobby (He gets a kick when I call him Bobby and he asked me to use his name when I blog about him). Now where was I? Ahh... Bobby loves to watch me dance. He says my pussy is so hot I can melt my pole! (Stripper Pole). At the club, He is a good customer of mine and I told him about my secret life on the phone. He got so turned on. He begged and begged to do a call. I finally gave in and we had the hottest phone fuck. I am surprised our phones didn't catch fire...

Bobby showed up for a private lap dance the next night and he left me a very generous tip and he drew this picture of me. Thanks Bobby! I love being your private dancer!



I added my name and phone number to the picture that bobby drew. Bobby took drew this picture of me from a pic that he took of me without me knowing it... You sly dog Bobbie! Thanks again Sexy!

If you like stripper girls that know how to talk dirty! I would love to be your dirty phone fuck! I enjoy fantasy phone sex and I will role play Anything!

Licks & Moans,

Tina
1-866-400-1645