Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dirty Talk with Ass Tease Cum Slut Tina: 1.866.400.1645





Hi Guys,

My shaved tight pussy gets so wet with all the hot dirty talk. Even when I am dancing, I like to whisper dirty things in a guys ear while I am giving him the lap dance of a life time. Some would call me a real dirty Ass Tease but to tell the truth, I am really an ass slut! I am a wild cum slut that loves anal sex!

I love my booty and I am sure you do too! I have all kinds of sex toys and I love to use them while we masturbate on the phone together. Are you horny? In need of a cock loving cum slut that craves a stiff one in any hole? Or maybe you want a wild, sexy, dick loving, ass tease that begs for you to stick it in deep up my ass? I am that ass slut that your cock has been aching to fuck!


Call this cum slut for some wild dirty talk.No matter how taboo your fantasy, I would love to phone fuck you.


Check me out on Little Cum Takers. Thanks~



Licks & Moans,

Tina
1-866-400-1645

First time calling me? 5 free minutes on all paid calls. Free nudie picture of me after paid call.