Friday, October 3, 2008

Cum Dripping Role play with Little Cum Taker Tina.

I am the naughtiest and greediest little cum taker and I enjoy tempting and teasing you with my sexy school girl fantasies. I might be 27 but I still look good in my catholic school girl uniform! I can still squeeze into it but it is a little tight up top, in the front, over my big perky breast! Watch it! A button might pop off! *Giggles* Have you ever wanted to know what its like to get your cock sucked by a cum craving school girl? Or would you like to role play something more wild and take advantage of my innocence *wink~wink* under the bleachers? I would love to squeeze my young firm breast around your throbbing boner and titty fuck the cum out of your cock!
Licks & Moans,

Tina
1-866-400-1645

Enjoy school girl role plays? Here are some of my slutty friends:
Allyson: Sissy School Girl...
Cherry: He Taught her...
Keri: Let the Weekend...
Krista: Krista is your...
Lindy: Sexy Spoiled School...
Raina: Naughty School Girl...
Tammy: Cuckie Tease with...
Veronica: Mistress Veronica Loves...