Friday, October 17, 2008

Tina's Foot Tease Seduction.


foot tease

Being an exotic dancer, I have to take care of myself from head to toe. I take pride in my body. And dancing, being on my feet for long periods of time, I really take good care of my feet. A matter of fact some of the girls tease me saying I am a bit obsessed with my feet. I am okay with that. But one of the things I have discovered is that guys, some more than others, really enjoy my feet. Because of this, I have learned to use my feet in a way that some might find unusual. Are you looking for a girl that really understand how to drive you wild with her feet? I am a real foot tease. I know how to work every inch of my body to make you sweat!

I have been accused of being a hot young tease but when I decide to seduce you with my feet! You will find me irresistable!

Licks & Moans,

Tina
1-866-400-1645

Check out my friends:
Tease & Denial: Blue Balls Meltdown with Young Tease Allyson.
Cherry: Put the Fuckin' Money Between Your Teeth!
Jenny: I am Working at the High School.
Small Penis Humilation with Young Tease Lindy.
Submissive Young Tease Raina
Mistress Veronica Started Out as a Young Tease
Young Tease Tammy Laughs at Your Tiny Dick.
Tina's Foot Tease Seduction.
Cuckold Wife Whitney is a Young Hottie Who Teases Her Sissy Husband by Making Him Wear Panties.