Friday, December 12, 2008

GFE Nawty little Nymph Tina For Phone Sex Fantasies....




Hello Sexy,

I am laying back smiling thinking about all the hot fun I am having. I love sharing my erotic adventures with you during our more intimate adult phone chat. I love this time of year and it seems like guys are much hornier during the holidays and I love it. Even at the club I get a rush doing my private lap dance for a horny stud that loves watching my tits jiggle as I grind against that yummy bulge! I love the different sensations, smells and noises that happens during sex and making a guy cum! Excites me in a way that is breathtaking! I love all kinds of orgasms... Quiet ones to loud ones ! I love them all and find them to be exciting for various reasons! I find it to be a real heady rush! And makes my pussy very wet too! What a wonderful added bonus for me! :)

If you would like to have me hear you stroke you cock, tell me a dirty story, or would you would like to hear me share some of my pole dancing romps? I am available for some intimate
phone chat. I enjoy dirty talk and playing with my very eager pussy while on the phone.

Give yourself an early Christmas Treat and call me for some Ho! Ho! Ho! I might be the very reason you get coal in your stocking this year! . Nawty! Just the way I like you!



Licks & Moans,

Tina
1-866-400-1645

Check out Some of my slutty friends:
If the weather outside is frightful.
I would LOVE to give you some mature phonesex.
Mind blowing phone sex.
Strap on training with Miss Roxy
Mistress Veronica likes roleplay!.
My Slut mom showed me the ropes.