Thursday, December 10, 2009

Booty Shaking Phone Sex.

Hi Guys,

I love love all kinds of phone sex and I find I have the most fun with anal sex. I love anal play and when I get a caller like Jay (he gave me permission to use his first name) I hang up satisfied. Jay loves ass worship and anal sex. He even sent me a nice toy to use just for him on our calls. It is so much fun. He sent me this really nice thick purple butt plug, a dildo and some lube. Whenever he calls. I know I am going to have a great time. He loves knowing that I am playing with the toys he sent me.

I love having him guide me on what to do. He loves all kinds of ass play; even on himself! I love returning the favor. Thanks sexy for the intense anal play. You always know what buttons to push to get me hot! And yes. I do have some of the most intense orgasms due to his instruction. :)

If your looking to play with a nasty anything goes ass slut! Call me.

Licks & Moans,
Tina
1-866-400-1645