Sunday, December 6, 2009

I love spreading my cheeks for dick!

I love being a hot ass tease! I am not ashamed of the fact,that I am a hot ass slut I love having a hard cock up my ass! I had a fun erotic conversation with someone that loves ass fucking as much as I do. He loved the thought of all that ass play. At first, he thought it would be best to give me an enema. This was a ritual for him. He worshiped my ass and then proceeded to give me as he called it, one hell of a hot enema. He really wanted to make sure my ass was clean for all the cock he had in store for me...

And trust me it was a lot of cock. He had an anal gang bang surprise for me! And he wanted every single dick to cum inside my sweet little ass! I love shaking my ass for money and am a natural flirt. So, I had no problem getting out there and being the only girl in a room full of horny studs! I also love anal sex; I was thrilled to bend over and be a dirty little ass tease, spreading my cheeks for dick! I was so turned on knowing I was going to get fucked by all those cocks! And the biggest turn on is they wanted my ass! And boy did I get some dick! I had so many guys waiting for a piece of my ass! I had a great time!

If your looking for some young ass to do a filthy role play with, give me a call. I love anal sex! I hope you like it to!If you do, I am the biggest ass slut around and I would love to bend over for you! And if you don't thats okay, I am willing to play with you anyway you like!

Licks & Moans,
Tina
1-866-400-1645