Friday, December 4, 2009

I love Humming on your juicy balls!

If your cock is in need of some hot oral action. Consider calling me for some hot cocklicious phone sex. I crave hot deep oral action and would love to feel your cock sliding deep down my throat. I am a playful cock sucker and I enjoy making you pant and moan with pleasure; as, I deep throat your yummy cock!

If your dick is craving some slutty cock whore that knows her way around dick give me a call. I am a pole dancing exotic dancer that knows my way around a hard dick! I have no inhibitions and would love to share some nasty face fucking action with you. By the way, did I mention I swallow? *Tee-Hee* I do! For me, You cumming hard in my mouth is the biggest turn on! I love all that creamy dick juice! Your cum in my mouth is the reward I crave for making you feel so good with my hot blow job action! You can cum anyway and anywhere you want with me but I am not going to deny, that, swallowing your hot load of jizz is my all time favorite.

I have some nice big titties for you to enjoy as well. If you want me to slide that big hard boner between my titties, I am happy to do so. I enjoy Titty fucking while I Swab my tongue around your juicy cock head! I am into all kinds of Face fucking action!

I also love Frenching that Juicy dick head while rubbing your balls!! See, I would never neglect your juicy balls. I will suck and hum on them and make your toes curl! And, If you are into it, or curious, and want to try something new, I will lick your asshole! I will give you the best anal lingus with a happy reach around that will make you cream! Yay!

In some circles, I have been dubbed the Blow Job Queen. If you would like to find out how true that nickname really is; I suggest you pick up the phone! My pussy gets so hot and wet with your big dick in my mouth. You will find soon enough why I earned that nickname the Blow Job Queen! I love being a cock sucker!

No matter what kind of head you crave. I am the girl to give you the most wildest blow job you have had in a long, long time. Whether you like a slow teasing mouth to slowly suck and tease ; or, pull my hair and pound my mouth with fast, deep face fucking action! Regardless of what your are into, I am going to give you one hell of a blow job. So pick up the phone and cum fuck my face! I know your dick is hard just thinking about it! Don't deny me that big hard cock!

I can't wait to give you some hot cocklicious phonesex! Call this phone slut for some oral sex today!

Nibble & Licks from your favorite blow job enthusiast,

Tina
Phone: 1-866-400-1645
$1.99/minute* | 10-minute minimum | Must be 18+